The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the world’s most popular English language test for studying in higher education. The IELTS exam is accredited by the British Council and accepted by all UK universities. It is also recognized by many employers worldwide as proof of your ability to communicate in English.
You will develop reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to help prepare you for each of the four parts of the exam. You will do weekly practice tests and receive advice and support from your teacher to help you reach the score you need.
Our IELTS exam preparation courses aim to help you develop the English skills and exam strategies you need to achieve the IELTS score that you want. We will cover the four skills that you will be tested on: speaking, listening, reading, and writing. The lessons use your textbook as a basis, but they are also supplemented with additional IELTS materials to ensure that you are fully prepared for the exam.
Who is this course for?
The IELTS exam preparation course is designed for anyone preparing to study or work in an English-speaking country, or someone who wants an internationally recognized English level test. It will allow students to:
- gain a solid understanding of the skills required for the test
- reach the required IELTS score for university
We offer Basic, Intermediate, and Upper Intermediate, which can be combined with one, two or three IELTS Skills elective classes. These electives focus on individual skills, like writing or speaking, to make sure you pass your IELTS exam.
After taking this course, you will
- understand the requirements of each part of the IELTS test
- have learned strategies to improve your exam skills
- have improved your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
- have a good understanding of your strengths, weaknesses, and what areas you need to focus on
3 – 9 months